Two DD's, Two Different Talents

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 12, 2012
On the bleachers
So, my youngest is not the most athletic child. But in turn she has a gift most wish we had; she can sing. She performed last night and afterwards she wanted to know if I was going to share her video on the site where I share her sister's videos. I tried to explain how this was geared toward softball stuff and her reply was, "Well I sang at the baseball game last month does that count???" I couldn't win and ended up in the dog house. To redeem myself I am sharing her video here.

It can be hard on her as she is still young. Because we travel so much for softball at times she feels left out. I think this is mostly due to excitement of the softball tourneys. Lots of cheering, screaming and clapping. I think it would be odd to stand on my chair in a theater and scream "whoooohoooo way to go!" Followed by loud clapping. Just likebit would be odd to bring a bouquet of flowers to my other DD after a softball game. LOL She is slowly beginning to understand the difference. One more performance tonight, then we are World Series bound.

[video=youtube_share;OTRaRTbpbAc]http://youtu.be/OTRaRTbpbAc[/video]

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
Tell her great job! Not an easy feat to get up there by herself and belt out the National Anthem. Congrats!