Trick play question

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Judgement must still call within the rules of the game. There is nothing illegal about the play they pulled except the game tag if there was one and it is not an automatic base advance.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Ok I was wrong in my guess..call the FBI. Tell them I will be in my office most of the day to answer questions.

Jun 8, 2016
So you are ok with umpires just making crap up?

a) Mistakes happen b) we are getting this second hand.

Unlike some people I don't think every call against my DD's team is because "they are out to get us"

Also try and use the quote feature..it is quite useful.

Jun 22, 2008
Every answer does not need to quote the post, it just makes the thread longer than it needs to be. And yes, umpires for make mistakes but when they start making stuff up it's a real problem. And yes it is second hand but all we have to go on is what is being relayed, and if they awarded third base for any reason other than they felt the fake tag prevented the runner from safely reaching 3rd they were in error. They are being paid for a job they should know the rules of and know how to apply.

Jun 12, 2015
That's way more than "just kind of" in my book. Not sure what lesson the girls are learning from doing this, but it's not a good one.
Not one I'd want mine learning from a respected authority figure, that's for sure. I love the coaches who always keep in mind that they're teaching more than just how to win a game, even if that's all they signed up for.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceez12