Transitioning to IR

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 30, 2017
@sharkyc23 listent to @sluggers words of wisdom above. Nailed it and spot on! It is ESSENTIAL and do not deviate from it. You will read and study alot of things on alot of sites but this will likely be the best you will see. Couple that with the Rick Pauly video I posted (and anything Rick Pauly for that matter) and you will be well on your way. You have a gifted athlete and that is for sure. Kid looks really really good and I don't say that often. Sky is the limit for her!!!
Thank you so much. I appreciate the compliment. I just really hope she can eventually correct these mechanical flaws OT I’m afraid she won’t progress. I know she’s young but for the amount of times she trains and can’t seem to fix them it worries me. We will keep on keeping on !

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Thank you so much. I appreciate the compliment. I just really hope she can eventually correct these mechanical flaws OT I’m afraid she won’t progress. I know she’s young but for the amount of times she trains and can’t seem to fix them it worries me. We will keep on keeping on !
You and her got this! Take a small step back and it will mean a big step forward. Go get it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi