Tournament directors

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 19, 2015
Atlanta, GA
I like USSSA also because of the website. Super easy to navigate on my phone and I can always find the brackets and results easily. At least locally here in GA, the ASA website kind of sucks. Hard to navigate and I often can't find the brackets. It's time to come into the 21st Century iPhone era, TDs.

Oct 5, 2012
Florida
the Central Fl USSSA Director puts on great tournaments. she brings in USSSA Pride Pro players in for Autographs and pro-athletes talk to the teams one-on-one, brings in big time Camp directors, nice vendors (Boombah). This week the TD is bringing in some UCF players to the tourney to talk to the girls...great connection!

Jun 12, 2015
I like USSSA also because of the website. Super easy to navigate on my phone and I can always find the brackets and results easily. At least locally here in GA, the ASA website kind of sucks. Hard to navigate and I often can't find the brackets. It's time to come into the 21st Century iPhone era, TDs.

USSSA is *way* ahead of everyone else as far as technology goes. I love having the schedules all posted, and you can research the teams' records (at least within USSSA). Very cool.

Funny, I commented on the local board about this last tournament. Just mentioning the concerns. Guy got my post deleted. It wasn't ugly, just expressing the issues with the tournament. Guess someone can't take feedback. I suppose time will show him what the deal is, because I doubt many of the teams who played in this last one will go back except the lower level teams really close to that area. It'd take a lot to get us back to one of his. Two for two on sucking. That's enough chances as far as I'm concerned.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles