Topspin Vs Bulletspin, Which is Faster?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 20, 2012
Cuz, it kind of fits with the rest of the post. New Zealand rise? I thought with them being down other that it would be a New Zealand drop.

It kind of does, right? Do you know what a NZ rise is ? can you throw a rise?

I know you are a softball junkie but I can still throw a rise even though I am ready for the wheel chair.

Not only that but my drop goes up before it goes down.

I don't see many girls that can do that and I have been going to tournaments for 20 years now.

Feb 20, 2012
8/5 In a NZ rise the ball spins like a top from 8 to 5 or does not spin much at all if thrown like a knuckle pitch. The best rises have very little spin> I throw my rise at 11/5 . I have seen very few that can throw 6/12

Feb 20, 2012
12/6 forward, 6/12 backward

8/5 tilted. I always have called that for rise but technically speaking an 8/5 is really an in'shoot.

Feb 20, 2012
12/6 forward, 6/12 backward

8/5 tilted. I always have called that for rise but technically speaking an 8/5 is really an in'shoot.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
I know there's a strong OH contingent here on DFP. So, who's game to volunteer to catch Mr. Nunthia and collect Sluggers $1000 reward for video proof of a real riseball?

May 4, 2009
Baltimore
It kind of does, right? Do you know what a NZ rise is ? can you throw a rise?

I know you are a softball junkie but I can still throw a rise even though I am ready for the wheel chair.

Not only that but my drop goes up before it goes down.

I don't see many girls that can do that and I have been going to tournaments for 20 years now.

I can throw a rise. It's not that hard to do. I just don't have the blazing speed on it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd