Tigress gloves

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 13, 2020
Johnn, I am Bill Wolfe and I own Tigress Gloves. I am not on here to promote my gloves, but it sounds like you have some sincere questions and are looking for answers.
I started Tigress Gloves over a year ago. I went through 4 different factories, many of who make other major brands, before I found the factory that had the very best product.
If you have questions about the quality, I would like you to know that we offer a "Love It Or Leave It" guarantee... even on customs.
If you would like to get more detailed information, I would be happy to answer your questions. Please feel free to email me at tigressgloves@gmail.com
I do not lie about the origin or our glove. They are made in Indonesia. Our hides actually come from USA though. Many of them from the Midwest and Texas. They are then tanned in Asia (at the same tannery as the big labels) and then sent to our glove factory in Indonesia for production.
Made in the USA does not mean "sourced in the USA", and believe me if we could find any better craftsmen than the factory we use, we would use them. Our only goal is to provide the best fastpitch glove in the industry. It is all we do and we use materials the biggest brands only reserve for baseball.
Hopefully this will clear things up for you. I am sorry that all the responses you received were from people that have no knowledge or experience with Tigress Gloves. I assure you, you will not find better at any price.
Best of luck in your search and your season!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I like the builder, easy to navigate. So rolled welting only.......no split welting?

Played around and built a 12.25" H-web glove in Indian Tan with Tan lace.........split welting would definitely look nicer!

Thanks for chiming in Bill, and I for one have no issue with Asian built gloves, in fact they're my preference!
tigress-gloves-5301959721121-Rx4yCS-3_gLUp8L52eNPkUAd.png

Aug 13, 2020
ANNASDAD, we can do split welting. It is a little older tech, but is easily doable. The logo is probably too detailed to come out clearly, but we can try mocking it up for you if you want. We will need the artwork and we should forget about the softball and the halo part. We can talk more about it if you are looking into it. Thanks for the comment.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
ANNASDAD, we can do split welting. It is a little older tech, but is easily doable. The logo is probably too detailed to come out clearly, but we can try mocking it up for you if you want. We will need the artwork and we should forget about the softball and the halo part. We can talk more about it if you are looking into it. Thanks for the comment.
Older tech......man you're speaking my language! And as far as the DFP logo, I was just playing around with your builder.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06