Tighten an A1000 more?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
My kid started using her 206 when she was 10. It should be fine for a normal sized 13 YO as long as you don’t stick your Italian sausage fingers in it 😂

Last edited:
May 9, 2021
Hey I know the rules of a glove, I only did the "insertion" after the relace and she said it was still loose. I needed a measuring stick, is this a chasm of a hand hole or is my daughter's hand super skinny? Chasm it is, and I'd say the problem is both the closure and finger stall. After my sausage finger internal inspection. :ROFLMAO:

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Okay, an addendum to my post about the time to receive a custom Rawlings glove. I said it would take 4-6 weeks to get it in your hands. Well, I was wrong.

I just had a customer I did a custom Heart of The Hide get their new glove yesterday after placing the order on July 10th. I have never seen one come that quickly before.

May 9, 2021
Wow that is impressive! My kids built and ordered me a Gloveworks glove for Father’s Day and after 6 weeks it just went from leather cutting to embroidery. I might get it by Thanksgiving. 😂

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Wow that is impressive! My kids built and ordered me a Gloveworks glove for Father’s Day and after 6 weeks it just went from leather cutting to embroidery. I might get it by Thanksgiving. 😂
Trust me. I am as shocked as anyone. When the customer contacted me yesterday because he had a FedEx missed delivery door tag, I said there was no way it was the glove. He texted me a picture of his daughter holding it this morning, and I was blown away.

I had a custom Wilson A2000 take six months after ordering it around Thanksgiving of 2021.

May 18, 2022
I ordered a Gloveworks on June 1st, it was delivered today, so 8 weeks. It goes fast once they get to embroidery, it was less than a week before it shipped.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877