throw back help?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Who knows, that was 20 years ago. Ours was flush on the ground and not adjustable, but now you have opened a new search that I didn't think about.

Dec 8, 2009
I bought an adjustable one 5 years ago from Sports Authority on clearance for $20 for DDs 8u rec team.I figured for the price we would get our moneys worth if it lasted the season. Believe it or not it lasted until this spring! We used it 2 years in rec 1 in travel and DD used it at home the entire time. We did have to replace the bungees twice but they were on a couple of bucks. Here's the link to the one we had. SKLZ® Pitchback - Adult - SportsAuthority.com
Hope this helps.
1999coach

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
I bought an adjustable one 5 years ago from Sports Authority on clearance for $20 for DDs 8u rec team.I figured for the price we would get our moneys worth if it lasted the season. Believe it or not it lasted until this spring! We used it 2 years in rec 1 in travel and DD used it at home the entire time. We did have to replace the bungees twice but they were on a couple of bucks. Here's the link to the one we had. SKLZ® Pitchback - Adult - SportsAuthority.com
Hope this helps.
1999coach

I'll give it a look. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LisagS24