The Jake Elliott Thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Was happy to see her bounce back so quick after injury last week. Zack,, the SC trainer is awesome. Hopefully they can generate some offense today. ��

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Love this Pitch !!!

Jake_lowRise.gif

Dec 16, 2010
Great game for Jake! She owned Bama for 4 innings.

I'm glad she's out so I can cheer for a Bama comeback--it's awkward being a Bama grad and a Jake fan.

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2015
I took DD to U Tenn. camp this past winter. Chipole (?? spelling) was in charge of dd group and she showed dd her ring from last year. My dd is a pitcher so she ask her what her pitcher was like and coach just went on and on about jake. She didn't mention her name just said all these good things about her, my lurking on dfp I finally put 2 & 2 together on it being riseballs daughter, so we have been trying to watch SC anytime we can. She looked great today and hope she keeps it up for the rest of the year.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
Saw the game for a bit (had to run to store)...came back and watched the rest. Both pitchers did a great job!! And kudos to offense for getting on the board! Great game and congrats!! :)

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
What a weekend! Saw Jake get her 1st SEC win vs Alabama and then watched my niece who now plays for Chipola. Chipola punched their ticket to Utah and a return to the NJCAA Championship Tournament with yet another run rule performance. So far in 4 games they have outscored their opponents 36-7!

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Yep... that was a 4frame blur on the right turn... I never seen one cut so sharp. It was just a screen capture... gotta get that HighSpeed camera :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi