The GAS thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
So DW took DD to the tournament last weekend. I stayed home with DS and got him around to his activities. We did some chores and enjoyed the man cave. DW started texting me immediately after the first at-bat. I guess DD put one on the warning track but it was high and an out. I'm not certain yet, but from what I gathered from parents at practice last night was that DD played and hit well. Went something like 3 for 5 with a couple of walks and a few RBI (Sunday bracket games were rained out and cancelled). DW hasn't said a word since except how great the bat is :).

I'm off the hook.

Winner! ;)

More importantly...Congrats to your DD for her success!

Jan 3, 2014
Resurrecting an old thread. I just ordered a 2016 Freak Black 32/22 for my DD, from CoreSoftball20 or course. Full report will follow as soon as she's got some hits on it. I can't help myself.

Laker

Last edited:
May 24, 2013
So Cal
Resurrecting an old thread. I just ordered a 2016 Freak Black 32/22 for my DD, from CoreSoftball20 or course. Full report to will follow as soon as she's got some hits on it. I can't help myself.

Laker

Awesome. I'm interested to hear more about it the new Miken.

Latest GAS purchases...
All-Star System 7 chest protector and leg guards (white w/ red) for the catcher-beast.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Awesome. I'm interested to hear more about it the new Miken.

Latest GAS purchases...
All-Star System 7 chest protector and leg guards (white w/ red) for the catcher-beast.

Yep...new Easton Mako shin guards here also. A few months ago I bought DD another 2015 Mizuno Whiteout2 34/25 end load for a game bat since it's twin will be relegated to a cage bat/practice bat. I'll get the weights to that as well as the 2013 Worth 34/25 454 Sick end load and the 2014 Mizuno 34/25 whiteout balanced for your bat weight thread shortly.

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2011
I had a day off today. Somehow I ended up making two purchases - a Schutt titanium mask for the DD and a new bat for my 7 year old DS.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
From many posters past and present, "Its not the bow, its the indian" or something to that effect

I agree. However, when the indian is growing at a steady pace of 1/4" per month, sometimes a bigger bow and/or longer arrows are needed for proper performance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rosie