The GAS thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Not exactly softball gear, but certainly softball-related...

GoPro Hero4 Silver and LynkSpyder!!! DW isn't able to attend a lot of DD's games, and this will allow DW to see DD play, even if it's not in real time.

On a side note...Josh Greer made an extra effort yesterday to get the LynkSpyer out the door so I can have it for this weekend, and gave me some good information about camera settings on the field. Thanks, Josh!!

May 13, 2013

GoPro Hero4 Silver and LynkSpyder!!! DW isn't able to attend a lot of DD's games, and this will allow DW to see DD play, even if it's not in real time.

On a side note...Josh Greer made an extra effort yesterday to get the LynkSpyer out the door so I can have it for this weekend, and gave me some good information about camera settings on the field. Thanks, Josh!!

Oh man, next on my list to buy.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
After transitioning to a composite bat that felt similar to her old RT and being happy with it for the past year and a half, DD made the mistake of swinging a teammates RT in practice the other day. Guess what's on the way as I type this? Yep, 2 new 2014 34/25 RTs. Thanks to Lenski for the link. Also, since the last update I have purchased 2 new Rukket nets equivalent to the Bownet 7x7 Big Mouth. Now all I need are 3 more dozen of the Dudley Thunderheats and I may be set for Summer....or maybe not:rolleyes:

Last edited:
This is DD's first year of travel after several years of rec. She's a second year 12U. Rukket net, a dozen Dream Seams, a used LXT and a used CF6 so far. Catcher's mitt for dad is next. My 33 year old Wilson fielder's glove just has zero padding and I can't take it anymore.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate

I would love to have one of these if not just to record things from my point of view at practice or in the batting cage to further study myself or when younger sister and I are playing catch and stuff and we can see what she's doing without risking another camera. However, I don't know where to pick one up on the cheap.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I would love to have one of these if not just to record things from my point of view at practice or in the batting cage to further study myself or when younger sister and I are playing catch and stuff and we can see what she's doing without risking another camera. However, I don't know where to pick one up on the cheap.

For short videos (hitting, etc.), I tend to use the camera in my iPhone.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma