The 13yo female pitching LL baseball

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
This is more of a rant than anything. I did not see her pitch, but the videos are showing up on Facebook. The comments are beyond ridiculous. I am certain that I would not want my granddaughter subjected to the criticism that this beautiful girl is receiving. People are so immature, when they are posting behind a computer screen. One comment was "Is that an Adam's apple?"

Unbelievable!

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
ma-champs%20for%20website.jpg

I watched the whole game. Good pitching by the young woman. Taney is a very good hitting team.
Winning pitcher middle back row.

Apr 16, 2013
Welcome to a girl playing a boy's sport. Not only that, one kicking a$$ and taking names while doing it. Truth be told, keyboard warriors will constantly make comments about anything. Sadly, it seems to be human nature.

Go Mo'ne!!!!

Dec 23, 2009
San Diego
Not to 'steal' the girls thunder but, not your average LL player.
Anderson Monarchs
Anderson Monarchs
Seems a few have tourney experience.

No surprise at all. LLWS teams are all travel teams. None of the teams are your normal "all-stars" from the regular season. That's the only thing I don't like about it - and watching those commercials espousing how "pure" it is makes me cringe.

But hey - more power to them - they've managed to get themselves national TV coverage and some really talented kids get the highlights of the news cycle for a couple of weeks.

I hope she throws a perfect game and makes it to the championship. Go Pennsylvania!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SecOnd in Comand