The 13yo female pitching LL baseball

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 19, 2009
This is more of a rant than anything. I did not see her pitch, but the videos are showing up on Facebook. The comments are beyond ridiculous. I am certain that I would not want my granddaughter subjected to the criticism that this beautiful girl is receiving. People are so immature, when they are posting behind a computer screen. One comment was "Is that an Adam's apple?"

Unbelievable!

DD last few days before she is back to college, she took wife and I to a sports bar Saturday where they had the LL game on the big screen and this young lady was pitching (no sound). I never new it was a girl until Amy’s post, she had great breaking stuff and then she showed some good speed, any way she was mowing down the opposition (keeping them off balance).

A pleasant surprise to find out he is a she.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Peppers, you didn't notice her beautiful 2 foot long pony tail?

In reading about her, she wants to play hoops at UConn. Nice goal.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Peppers, you didn't notice her beautiful 2 foot long pony tail?

In reading about her, she wants to play hoops at UConn. Nice goal.

Be careful...very careful..:p
Manny_053110_highrear_slo.gif

McCutchen_take.gif

Oct 19, 2009
ESPN breaks down delivery.

Sport Science: Mo'ne Davis

One of the announcers advised during a game Saturday the teams practice hitting against high school pitchers.

When I played LL we played games against the local HS team. :D

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Can't wait for Wednesday. She will be on the hill vs a very good hitting team from Nevada that ran Illinois off the field. Hope she has a great outing.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
Be careful...very careful..:p

An interesting story. Back in the 1960s there was a rather caustic talk show host named Pine. Pine was an amputee, and had one wooden artificial leg. One time Pine was interviewing Frank Zappa, who had rather long hair.

Pine: I guess your long hair makes you a girl.

Zappa: I guess your wooden leg makes you a table.

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
The women's US Baseball team is holding tryouts right now. Could be in this young lady's future. Go Mo'Ne! I wonder if she has a song?

May 7, 2008
Tucson
^ I know. I really wish that they hadn't have done that. Too much, too soon. I wonder if the Uconn basketball coach will show up at her game? I bet that she has hoops.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rosie