Texas a number 3 seed?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 3, 2009
Texas was way overrated, as was Michigan and a few others. Once regionals are over, everything will be back to normal.

Jan 25, 2011
No not Michigan!!!!!!!!! Well I quess I can just hope for good softball to watch! Go Megan Bush!!!!!

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Although I have been saying that Texas was over-rated for a while, I was shocked at how quickly they exited the regionals.

Sep 3, 2009
Although I have been saying that Texas was over-rated for a while, I was shocked at how quickly they exited the regionals.

Houston is actually a pretty good team. I don't know that they're WCWS caliber, but they certainly are not a team to underestimate. TX and MU both under estimated them this year.

Nov 1, 2009
Michigan did beat ASU and Arizona this year so I don't think they were over rated. The loss of two starters to injury and a complete melt down by a veteran pitcher makes anyone appear to be over rated. Texas though is always ranked higher (in all sports) than they should be.

Apr 1, 2010
I'm sure it was very wrong of me, but I was LOL when Texas went out on the one-two punch of Houston and La. Lafayette. I was sweating though, when Mizzou had to win both games over DePaul. Thank goodness we now get to see ALL the teams, not just the small fraction of the regionals that are aired.

I can't believe I forgot to fill out a bracket! But as nice as it is to see another old Big 8 team in there, I don't think I'd have gotten Oklahoma State over Tennessee.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CentralCoastBulldogs