Team in chaos

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 12, 2015
Good organizations want all of their teams to represent well. Therefore, if your claims are justified and substantiated by other parents on the team, I would suggest talking with the head of the organization. They may decide not to do anything until the end of the season, but at least they will know before they agree to renew the coaches contract for next season.

Especially if it's an organization you really want to be a part of. I know that the coach we had such a hard time with last fall ended up having the team taken away after spring. The org told him he could AC but brought on a new HC. It'd certainly be worth a try.

Mar 26, 2016
Finally made the move and left the team . I Tried to talk to the head of the organization and it didn't do anything. So many parents didn't do anything and I just cant believe it and its there daughters that are getting talked about by the head coach how bad they are how they cant play. Well my daughter tried out for a superior better team and she got the spot and in just a few days you can just tell the difference on how much better it will be how much more fun it will be and my daughter is so excited to go to a team with a lot of winning games instead of losing she is happy again just in days her body language is better her spirits just amazing.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles