Team Banner

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 16, 2013
Utah
I'm looking to get a 4x10 team picture banner printed that would hang outside the dugout during games. Anyone have a good experience with an online printing company? There are so many companies it feels like I'm just rolling the dice when trying to decide on one.

Oct 19, 2009
We contacted coke and I knew someone who worked for them and they printed a banner for nothing, we added other sponsors with a marker as we got them, the player’s names were also printed on the banner and we displayed it every game we played. Worked out well and gave the sponsors a little added recognition.

moe

Aug 14, 2013
Go local. You need that personal touch. I gaurentee you, unless you are photoshop guru, your small artwork will need adjustments to enlarge to that size. Re-vecorizing logos, upsizing pictures, etc. are best left to pro's to get good results.

Dec 20, 2012
I'm looking to get a 4x10 team picture banner printed that would hang outside the dugout during games. Anyone have a good experience with an online printing company? There are so many companies it feels like I'm just rolling the dice when trying to decide on one.

Stay local and no need to pay for high quality banner if using images of the players. We had one from 10 to 14u. Made new one every year. Kids and parents loved them.

Jan 16, 2013
Utah
I have a profesional photographer who is tasking the pictures and designing the banner, I just need a good printer. Locals prices are so across the board it is ridicules....

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
FUN 👍

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors