Teaching the high level pattern

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Ww, can you explain this question? Are you saying they have just begun to torque the handle at this point, or questioning why they are here during the TTB process?

I really like this discussion! Having swung a bat a little bit, at first the TTB 'snap' idea was very foreign and bit of a "blind" feeling to me.

The barrel should get perpendicular immediately according to Rich. But it doesn’t. It’s much later after the shoulders have rotated and the hands have traveled 6-7 inches.

No HOFer TTB. That’s enough for me.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
The only reason I chimed in was bc the HLP pattern was being sold as what the pros do. Not true. You can label it ‘best’ ‘new’ ‘improved’, I don’t care. Just to pedal it off as what the pros do.
lol…..lol

The problem is you have no idea what is a good swing. That’s the entire problem.

I’m still laughing though, I guess that’s something 😂

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
lol…..lol

The problem is you have no idea what is a good swing. That’s the entire problem.

I’m still laughing though, I guess that’s something 😂

You didn’t address anything I said. Par for the course. I don’t care to exchange insults. But if you wanna talk about HLP and show all your students doing great things, please do! I’ll wait…

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
You didn’t address anything I said. Par for the course. I don’t care to exchange insults. But if you wanna talk about HLP and show all your students doing great things, please do! I’ll wait…

Right after you… It’s not insults. It’s you and TDS thinking you know the HLP swing. When you clearly don’t. You have no approach. You have idea what is a good swing. I’ll keep saying it and you’ll ducking the question like always. I will post more swings in the future.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish