Tcb balls

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

1fingeredknuckler

TOUCH EM ALL
May 27, 2010
WISCONSIN
Is there a different brand of these? From a distance i saw a HS team using something like this tonight, they were soft tossing from the front, taking normal cuts, ball just going a few feet, Would this maybe be the heavier version? Interested in trying them

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I think some company did infringe on the balls and copy them. The biggest ones would still be identical to the small TCBs.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
Yes there is. The guy who developed them contact me but I can't for the life of me remember the name of the company. I think he may have posted about it here. As I recall they're about $50 cheaper than TCBs.

Oct 22, 2009
PA
You can also try the Mojo ball. I was thinking about getting them when I needed to replenish my TCBs, but that won't be for another 6 or 7 years!

Oct 19, 2009
I had a coach complain reference the Power Force Balls splitting open after a few uses, I had 2 TCB balls go bad after about a year and that is with a lot of use.

I thing they are a good tool, but they have their limits.

Mar 16, 2015
The main difference between the Total Control and Power Force balls is Total Control is a sealed ball and Power Force balls are adjustable to temperature. Power Force balls have a valve that allow you to use an inflation needle to equalize the pressure based on the outside temperature. Not only does this give you better feedback on hitting efficiency, it provides great durability in colder weather. Please have the Coach contact me at patrick@powerforceonline.com to have the balls replaced. With only 7 returns over the past two years we'd be very interested in determining what happened with two failures out of the same batch.

Mar 16, 2015
Power Force $5 Discount

They both are used in the same drills and help to train hitters in the same manner. The Power Force balls are considerably less expensive .. at least 25% depending on your vendor .. and give better feedback over the full temperature range you'll use them under.

If you want to try them I'll give an additional $5 discount by using the coupon code DISCUSSFASTPITCH at checkout.

1fingeredknuckler

TOUCH EM ALL
May 27, 2010
WISCONSIN
Thanks
I'll do that in the next few days.
Thanks
------------------------------------
apparently you would know if you care to share

Whats; the difference in these 3?

MOJO or anywhere ball

TCB BALL

Power force

i do not know what i saw being used but they had a cracking sound on the bat and only weny a few feet , warm weather 65 degrees

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi