TCB Balls $59.99 a dozen at Amazon

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
Must mean they have a new, improved model coming out and they're dumping the current inventory before it becomes obsolete and unsellable.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
What don't you like about them?

I have found them very useful for getting my DD to understand the feeling of extending her power through the ball.

JMHO... too slow of a process. Not sure how fast you pitch yours, but probably not faster than 35mph... You got to work at the speed of the game you'll be playin in. Sorry :(

EP: Just put sand in old tennis balls, but shot them with a machine...45+mph, it will put movement on the ball too...:cool: halfway full for a rise, 3/4 for a drop...some with none for a (fastball) mix them up....

I have found them very useful for getting my DD to understand the feeling of extending her power through the ball.

For that you need to use my "HeavyTee"....& a super light end loaded bat.

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2011
Central Iowa
JMHO... too slow of a process. Not sure how fast you pitch yours, but probably not faster than 35mph... You got to work at the speed of the game you'll be playin in. Sorry :(

EP: Just put sand in old tennis balls, but shot them with a machine...45+mph, it will but movement on the ball too...:cool

I think my DDs CF5 cracked just thinking about hitting one of those:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Carbajal