Swing down

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 2, 2017
If you can’t see Baez swinging down in back while sending the barrel backwards. Then your blind, hopeless.

It’s hard to fill a cup that is already full. 😉

Not trying to be ignorant, but what exactly does it mean to "Swing down in the back" that is a different thing than sending the barrel backwards.

Keep in mind Baez has one of the highest rear elbow positions in the game by the time he gets to launch, so the barrel is going loop quite a bit. He doesn't care about small ball either in general. Its always swinging for the fence.

Last edited:

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
TDS

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Swing down to swing up is fine with me. Posture plays it’s role in which case their just swinging level around their tilt.

They swing down to get on plane with the pitch.. They are doing everything possible to keep the barrel from dropping below the Center of the ball (no loop).

May 12, 2016
Julray

Again tell me who you work with? Or have worked with? lol 😜
Shawn... I have told you repeatedly I am not an expert. The comparison is not between you and I, it's you claiming to know more about hitting than Barry Bonds.. LOL. The fact that you are getting upset about it tells me you are actually serious about this.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Shawn... I have told you repeatedly I am not an expert. The comparison is not between you and I, it's you claiming to know more about hitting than Barry Bonds.. LOL. The fact that you are getting upset about it tells me you are actually serious about this.

Your claiming to know the swing because a Pro said so.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi