Swing down

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Actually just took a few swings. If I swing up the barrel goes down. Perhaps they happen together, swing down to swing up or swing up to swing down. In any case it works!

So, I guess the debate ends as you swing down to swing up and you swing up to swing down. 🤪

May 12, 2016
The crap I heard him say, then yes. I mean seriously what was that junk he was talking about with Arod?
Maybe Barry Bonds, Trout, ARod, Cruz etc etc has a deeper understanding and you can't comprehend? I mean, at the end of the day Barry friggin Bonds or Shawn from discussfastpitch.com? LOL, just putting things in perspective here.

Reactions: TDS
Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Maybe Barry Bonds, Trout, ARod, Cruz etc etc has a deeper understanding and you can't comprehend? I mean, at the end of the day Barry friggin Bonds or Shawn from discussfastpitch.com? LOL, just putting things in perspective here.

Have you actually listened to them? lol, 🤪

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa

Since your the expert, you mind telling me who you coached? How successful Bonds was as a coach and who Arod has coached?

I already know the answer, but since you started it I can finish it if you like.

Feb 25, 2020
Since your the expert, you mind telling me who you coached? How successful Bonds was as a coach and who Arod has coached?

I already know the answer, but since you started it I can finish it if you like.

Bonds was a MLB hitting coach for about 5 months. Turned Yelich into an MVP. Ozuna loved him. Stanton had his best season right after working with Bonds. He was a fantastic hitting coach too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChippyNole