Summer is flying by

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
DD has one tourney left, I just dropped her off at her HS basketball camp, in 2 weeks its marching band camp. Seems like it was just last week that we had the last game of the HS season.

One of these days we are going to have an actual summer vacation that doesn't involve a ball of any sort.

Nov 5, 2009
St. Louis MO
It is flying by. This weekend is our last TB tourney also. It seems like the weather just improved enough to really play. In 4 weeks, HS ball starts.

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
Oh jeesh, don't remind me :(

DD played her last "real tournament" as a TB player last weekend. She reports to her college dorms on August 22. No fallball is going to be a tough one for me...

Apr 1, 2010
DD's season is over now. It really did go by so fast... It's scary to think that college is only 5 years away!

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Funny thing is that this is the first summer I felt DD "just needed a break", you know........to spend time with dad. All those years of practice everyday, weekend tourneys every chance we got, pitching 10 months within the calendar, her sitting with me on the couch talking "ball" for hours. College will start in only a few weeks and I'll be handing the reigns to that coach, and old pop ain't ready. :(

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA