SRV1B Clarity

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Looking for some feed back on this bat. The local PIAS gets a few SRV4B's in every now and again so I thought I would stop in and take a look. I need a 31/21 and all the 4B's they get are either too small or too big. So I'm looking around and only one 4B and its a 33/23 but hidden around behind one of the bat racks is a 31/21 Clarity thats in great shape for $35. Probably should have brought it home but I haven't read too much about that bat here. I'm sure its worth the
money they were asking, but is it a good bat?

iFastpitch

All Out, All Day
Apr 28, 2014
The Diamonds
As Easton points out, "The Clarity has a fiberglass laminate finish that will delaminate or turn white when the performance of the bat exceeds 98 MPH association standards. Visual Composite Technology Protecting the Integrity of the Game." Hence the name Clarity. Listed as having two strikes and holding. :)

tfbit

Twin DD Daddy
Jun 10, 2014
I don't see any explanation of what the "strike" number means... any help?

As Easton points out, "The Clarity has a fiberglass laminate finish that will delaminate or turn white when the performance of the bat exceeds 98 MPH association standards. Visual Composite Technology Protecting the Integrity of the Game." Hence the name Clarity. Listed as having two strikes and holding. :)

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
This line (FP and SP) set Easton back quite a bit as sales were worse than terrible. Break in time was forever and not one ump knew what the heck was going on with the delamination spots or even knew what they were...haha. The bat was horrific out of the wrapper but if you had the time and swings to get it ready, the FP wasn't bad. The SP was complete garbage. The whole story behind these bats was kinda funny and how Easton followed it up but that's for another time.

For 35 bucks...you are only getting a walmart bat for that...no question its a good price. I would buy it

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd