sports55

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 9, 2011
ok everyone need a little info.. has anyone delt with sports55 concerning uniforms? A friend of mine summer team has ordered uniforms from them back in Feb. They have still not received there pants. The company continues to put them off. Can't find them in hte warehouse and so on. Does anyone have any info on them? All I can say is if your thinking about ordering from them DON"T.

Dec 9, 2011
I can tell everyone here do not use sports55.... stay away from them...... Just look at there BBB report and all the complaints against them.... I know of two teams that have ordered and there still waiting... One ordered Jan and the other Feb... nothing and they keep saying two weeks.... Like that movie money pit... lol ....

Apr 6, 2012
From personal experience, I will NEVER use this company again. Didn't get order on time....owner was nasty when we called...I would say NEVER use them. And, their stuff is ugly.

Oct 11, 2012
Absolutely NEVER deal with this place. You will not receive your order for many months, if at all. They will lie to you every chance they get. To be avoided at all costs. You have been warned. Do a search for sports55 complaints. Don't say you haven't been warned.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gmc7283