Softballsubs.com

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 10, 2012
Has anyone on here ever used Softballsubs.com. I found them on a random google search looking for bats and they have super cheap prices. Just wondering if anyone has used them and what was the experience.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I would never disparage any site without actually making a purchase from them. That being said, after checking this one out and seeing their prices, I, myself, would be very disinclined to make a purchase from them. When a site has the 2015's of the most popular models from every manufacturer for 50%-60% less than the larger, more established retail sites such as cheapbats, justbats and others, it makes me very leery. Usually if something is too good to be true, it generally is. Plus they are selling 2015 Marucci Pure s for $138? I'm sorry, I just don't believe it.

I remember several years ago that DFPers were posting certain sites that they purchased bats from. They bought the bats and although the payment was received, the bats were never sent. It was a scam from overseas someplace if I remember correctly and it took them months of disputing their credit card charge before they were able to get any money back, if they ever did.

However, this could easily be a legitimate site that is either trying to break into a huge, established market so their prices are slightly above cost or they could possibly be selling repaired defective bats or seconds. Who knows?

Jan 3, 2014
Just PM Core and be done with it. You won't find a better price from any legit source. And, he's a decent guy with loads of references here on this site.

Laker

Jul 9, 2012
Avast gives me a "WARNING This site could have harmed your computer.". Probably not somewhere I want to visit or buy things from

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
THIS IS A SCAM!!! Couple things to consider before ordering. There are MANY overseas sites scamming people with softball equipment. You will NOT get the bat and will NOT get your money back.

1) If its too good to be true, it is.
2) If a bat is under manufacturer policy pricing, and a site is advertising for way less...its a scam. For example...the 2015 LXT is on map still at 349. If you see a site that advertising it for 139...its a gimmick. LS would already have shut them down.
3) If you cant find a phone number to contact...WHY would you place an online order with them?
4) read the descriptions, home pages, etc...and look at all the gramatical errors and just poor sentencing. Almost like someone not knowing English very well...hmmmmm :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ourLadGloves