Softball pants

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
It's not just the weight in the fabric you should look for but rather double reinforced knees. These girls are diving, hitting the knees the hardest...having extra padded knees go a long way! However, I will say that my DD really prefers the Mizunos over the Intensity...they fit really well, and they have extra padding in the knees...look nice with belts too.

Also, call local stores before ordering online...you might get wholesale offer when buying in bulk. AND they will gladly let you take samples for the girls to try on...

Good luck!

Jan 24, 2011
My team has worn the Intensity Premium Belt Loop Pants for 3 years now , Only one pair has gotten a hole in them. Probably wont buy any other brand.

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
That's quite a grammatical whirlwind, too.

We've used Uniforms Express for all of our uniforms for the last 5 years and have zero complaints. The pants are on the expensive side, but I've only seen one pair tear in all of that time (three different teams) and that was our leadoff hitter, who stole 55 bases last season.

02Crush

Way past gone
Aug 28, 2011
The Crazy Train
Mizuno are the best and hold up. Thicker material in all the right places for a softball player. They last us all year with no knee tears despite a ton of sliding and hard play on the field.

Nov 27, 2010
Mizuno are the best. DD made it thru 2 seasons and wore out the hip before the knee. I think team is going with Boombah pants next year. Anyone know much about them?

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
DD's team wore/wears the Easton Pants and they do have a team fitting. They love them. They wear both black and white pants. White pants are a pain since dd is always dirty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LisagS24