Sliding Shorts

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
My wife comes in and shows me that DD's sliding shorts are now Sunday sliding shorts. They are "holey"! I think we bought them 3 years ago at a tourney and they have probably been worn more than any other item. guessing close to 300 games!! We are bad parents. Any good brands or online resources for good quality sliding shorts? Maybe I should buy 3.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Correct on the 3! My dd has 4 pairs of under armor. 4 pairs, because she is a slob! One tourney I was wiping off uniform dirt in the hotel tub hours before a game because she didn't unpack and do laundry from the last weekend.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
DD's current preference is UA. She had 3, but one was recently retired. 2 is the minimum I like to have around. 3-4 is better.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
So Dick's Sporting Goods opened up recently in my area, while Sport's Authority shut down. Dick's is not conveniently located for me, but there is one sort of close to where DD practices in a mall. We left for practice with plenty of time to run in and out for her sliding shorts, but not knowing what part of the mall it was located in caused us 20 minutes of walking. Needless to say, we finally found it too late and had to leave in order to get to practice on time. Ugh!!! I think I will try again today on my own.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simonet