Shout Out to Nebraska

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 23, 2009
NE
The Nebraska team may not get much national attention so I'm going to give them a bit of love on our board.

The beat # 1 Florida 1-0 on Saturday 3/12.

May 14, 2010
WooHoo!!!!!! Go Huskers!!!!! Anytime you can beat #1, you have achieved something! Especially when it is someone from the SouthEastCheaters conf!

Go Big Red!!!!!!!

Oct 13, 2010
Georgia
SouthEastCheaters conf.? Illegal bats? What are you trying to say? Just because SEC teams are dominating, they MUST be cheating, and now that Florida got beat by Nebraska they must have stopped? LOL!! Almost sounds like a slam on Nebraska, congratulations Corn Huskers!

Feb 28, 2011
In attendance

I was actually at this game on Saturday and it was a well played game on both sides. It game down to the last play of the last inning and even being a Florida fan I was excited to watch such an amazing game.

Tina Dosal

May 14, 2010
My comments regarding the cheating in the SEC have nothing to do with softball. I would be surprised if there was any major issues in softball as it is just too low dollar. I am not naive enough to think it is pure, but when the best softball coaches make 5% of what average bball and football coaches make, well...

However, I think most sports fans are aware of the SEC's reputation in high $ sports such as football and basketball.

Sep 3, 2009
We're nearly at conference play for College Softball, and it is a bit different this year. The new bat rules most definitely have something to do with it I think. 6 of 8 team's bats at the WCWS last year, failed in testing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06