Should we use MLB hitters as examples?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Hitter

Banned
Dec 6, 2009
Howard, I love reading your stuff..........BUT! Your KILLING MY EYES!..........

You've got to better paragraph a post as long as this one.......

They don't even have to be gramatically correct paragraphs (although that would help). Just hit "return" every 3 or 4 sentences to break this up visually........PLEEEEASE????

BM

I very much enjoy your input and insight and for no other reason would comply to learn more!

Thank you BM!

I have been told and often others will inform me that I failed to mention X,Y,Z so you are wrong and I was right!

I do not like to be wrong, so often I will put more information so the people from St. Louis will have something to talk about!

Thanks Howard

May 7, 2008
San Rafael, Ca
I personally like more rear hip emphasis.

With regard to open front foot at up to 45 degrees or so, I am all for that which is also what Epstein prefers.

PCR/Nyman/Englishbey/MarkH/Sarge have long argued for a closed front foot for the gate swing pattern.

Lau/Lau Jr like the high level pattern (or MLB pattern since they actually coached/coach MLB hitters) landing with closed front foot.

What does Slaught prefer. I know he prefers no hip rotation until front foot is down, but does he recommend foot open or closed ?

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
BM

I very much enjoy your input and insight and for no other reason would comply to learn more!

Thank you BM!

I have been told and often others will inform me that I failed to mention X,Y,Z so you are wrong and I was right!

I do not like to be wrong, so often I will put more information so the people from St. Louis will have something to talk about!

Thanks Howard

Howard, thanks for the posts. I'm from the Illinois side of St. Louis and so, on this side of the river, we really enjoy your posts. I do get your point!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles