She did it..

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 3, 2015
My dd committed to play DII softball at Wayne State in Nebraska today. It's been an interesting ride, and I know it's not over until she signs that NLI next year, but it feels good to be at this point. My daughter is beyond excited and we're pretty proud of our little girl! I just wanted to thank everyone for answering all my annoying questions..Your help is greatly appreciated!!

Nov 25, 2012
USA
My dd committed to play DII softball at Wayne State in Nebraska today. It's been an interesting ride, and I know it's not over until she signs that NLI next year, but it feels good to be at this point. My daughter is beyond excited and we're pretty proud of our little girl! I just wanted to thank everyone for answering all my annoying questions..Your help is greatly appreciated!!

Congrats TamiAz and to your DD!!! Best of luck!!!

Me_and_my_big_mouth

witty softball quote
Sep 11, 2014
Pacific NW
YAYYYYY! This is so exciting! It is so motivating and cool to read about girls committing - and it gives me hope for my own DD that things will work out.

Congrats to your girl!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA