Searching for used bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a good source (web site) for used bats, besides Ebay? I am looking for a 33" -11 or -12 drop to help my DD get through the fall & winter with.

Thanks.

T

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
I am not going to say that Ebay is your only online source for used bats, but it is going to be your BEST source, so not sure why you are excluding it. I would also suggest checking the softball message boards. A lot of them have a barter/sell section.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Ebay may be your only choice for something that light. I have never gotten burned on Ebay. Good luck. You would have better choices in the Spring, but I guess you know that.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Hey TJ...A lot of us trade/buy/sell our stuff on softball fans dot com, on the forum is an open fastpitch section. Also in the bat selling section is a fastpitch bat section.

If you don't see what you want, post with what you are looking for, someone may pipe up.

Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
Hey TJ...A lot of us trade/buy/sell our stuff on softball fans dot com, on the forum is an open fastpitch section. Also in the bat selling section is a fastpitch bat section.

If you don't see what you want, post with what you are looking for, someone may pipe up.

Great...Thank You!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hgielaz01