Scool Bal

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 24, 2013
I do not know much about it, we just show up when and where we are told. I think we are only going to play teams in like a 100 square mile area. Not a state tourney, more a regional thing. No trips down state or hotels.

If you lose 1 you are done so there is a lot of pressure on the girls.

It has been a lot of fun so far. By coincidence we played both the other Teams in our city and beat them both. We needed to drive an hour to play a Team that is right next to our house. 

Jan 24, 2011
Bald, what do you all have over to the east? A ETAC championship? We had a WTAC, but no state as you already know.

Here in Northeast Tennessee , we had a conference tournament last year and that was about it. I would have been curious last year to see how our team stacked up against others from across the state. We went 22-3 on the season (including preseason tournament)

Bald, what do you all have over to the east? A ETAC championship? We had a WTAC, but no state as you already know.

Basketball will do a Regional Championship. With Baseball and Softball, we do a Conference Tournament, but that is as far as it gets. To get our games (TMSAA says we can have 18 this year) we have driven up to two hours (each way) for games.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
In Knox Co. (Knoxville, TN) our MS ball is not sanctioned. We play in a 14U ASA fall league that is mostly Knox Co. School teams and a few from surrounding counties (13 teams). All we have is a league post season tourney.

We did play a MS tourney in Chattanooga a couple of weeks ago. Saw some good MS teams down there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan