Rose olored Glasses and The Elephant in the Room

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
Will you elaborate on what you mean when you say reverse c and capital c?

2rc0uf8.gif

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
You can draw a forward or reverse "C" from the head to the feet in 3 of the hitters. Bonds obviously is not one of them.

PenaSteven.gif

BondsBrndn1.gif

Pena is not a high level hitter. .233 career
Howe says 3 of the hitters does it and Bonds doesn't do the c.
We're like moths to the flame on this thread, aren't we?

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Cannonball,

Excellent post and I totally agree that just because you are a D1 commit doesn't guarantee you anything. But Wellphyt keeps saying there is no adjustability and in my DDs swing and when she faces LEGIT pitching it will be exposed. So I pointed out the fact she plays at the highest level nationally and had a great summer in the BIGGEST tournaments in the country but he keeps spewing the garbage and I want to know where his high level swing has taken his DD but he won't answer that question will he.

I honestly want nothing but the best for his DD and everybody who reads and post on here but I'm not going to allow him to flat lie about stuff just to fit his agenda. There are people seeking legit help. So once again Wellphyt,

WHAT LEVEL DOES YOUR DD PLAY?

Hopefully the caps will keep him from saying he didn't see my question.

Crank, you have been top notch imo on this topic and I have said that before. Having had a dd that was under intense attacks and statements that her swing was pathetic, I understand any father not wanting his dd attacked including both Wellphyt and Crank. Once my dd made her college choice, she was then attacked by some for going D-II and having that choice prove that she was not able to play D-I because of her swing. The reality was that she had several D-I offers and one D-I coach from one of the top programs in the nation who is my friend promoted her to the point that several D-I programs make offers to her.

I keep reading these boards and members posting about their child's swings. I can't wait to see where some of your dds end up. I will enjoy following them and am thankful that we have the opportunity to know about some of these young ladies as they go through the process and eventually enter college softball.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spinner55