Ringor Pitching Toe Cleats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 10, 2011
DD has the Dynasty style molded cleat with pitching toe. A little heavy, but she loves them....super comfortable. She could have worn metal for 14U travel last year, but had to wear molded for Jr. High ball. Now that she is in high school I may break down and get her the lighter weight Bandit in metal.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2014
North Carolina
Ringors are DD's first choice. Also uses turf shoe with pitching toe. Tanel 360 is a good second choice, especially for a little wider foot. Both are very good quality. She's used both and likes both, but Ringor gets the edge here.

Mar 24, 2014
With Ringors, how accurate is sizing? My DD wears a Mizuno 10.5, how would this translate to the Ringor Size? I don't like buying a product without first trying them on.

May 12, 2014
Thanks for the feedback everyone. Yes, my daughter pitches and she wears out cleats fast (or faster than I'd prefer ) May give Ringor a try. We'll just have to do light weight.

Jan 4, 2015
Tacoma, wa
We love Ringor! Dd's first pair lasted 2 years so then e bought more. We went to the factory on our way to a tournament and got her metals, molded, and tied shoes for about $200. Sir won't need speed again for a while! I'd suggest calling about sizing. Dd bought different sizes depending on the style. For girls still growing they have inserts that fill in a bit. The metals dd wanted were a size big so we got inserts and they work fine. We don't bother with any other brand of shoe. The initial investment may be more, but long term we feel w save money.

Oct 19, 2009
beyond the fences
....The Diamond Dynasty metal spike is approximately 11.6 oz. per shoe. The Diamond Bandit metal spike is approximately 10 oz. per shoe. Mizuno is 11.25 oz."

The list could go on and on, Ringor is IMHO the best made cleat for longevity (they wear real well)
Weight wise, the Ringors used to have a reputation for being a very heavy shoe, but now their weight
as noted is similar to the competition. My DD is 18(pitcher) now, Ringor has outlasted every other cleat by far.
The Mizuno had more comfort but lasted only a few months and the 3N2 was a good cleat until the sole
separated after a particularly wet weekend. Ringor is pricey but worth it

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
Ringor now has a lighter-weight Dynasty II plastic cleat for anyone looking for the old design in a lighter model. That's what my team will be wearing this year.

My two daughters have never blown out a pair of Ringors in probably 6 years of wearing them. One pair lasts a full season with no problem. They are heavy, but the new ones are nice. My 18U wears the metal Bandit now and loves it. 12U is a pitcher and has the Dynasty with the pitching toe.

Order 1/2 size up or ask them for their measuring tool if you're ordering for the team. FWIW, both my girls have wide feet and the Ringors fit them well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish