Ringor Pitching Toe Cleats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2014
Has anyone's DD ever played in these? If so...thoughts? Thought of getting my DD some for the spring.

Apr 23, 2014
East Jabib
Nice shoe, DD likes them but dang they are heavy. DD is slow to begin with. I wouldn't buy them again until her foot stops growing. She needs new cleats every 6 months anyway.

Jun 19, 2013
My daughter loves them!! She has the regular cleat, the new lightweight spike and the turf. I will never encourage her to try another cleat unless she asks. They last FOREVER and she has a horrible drag (although I recently noticed I think that is improving) and just demolished other cleats and a pitching toe by a competing company. I HIGHLY recommend them.

May 12, 2014
Thanks...I may her give them a try. A parent on my DD's team can get them for a good discount.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
Ringors were too narrow for my DD's Freddy Flintstone feet. Went to 3n2's but the cleats seperated from the bottom of the shoe because of squatting when she caught. She has now stopped pitching for the most part (she will still pitch a relief inning every now and then) so we don't have to worry about pitching toes anymore...

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
I would not buy my DD Ringor's until her feet stopped growing - she was outgrowing cleats every 6-8 months from 10U - 12U. Now Ringor's are all she will wear. If your DD pitches, I cannot recommend Ringor's with the pitching toe highly enough. I know they have come out with some lightweight models, but my DD is not fast, so I still buy the heavy duty version and get 2+ years out of a pair, and that is 80-100 games/year.

Ringor will email out discount codes every month or two, so if you do not need a pair right now, you can probably save 15-20% if you wait for their next sale. I would also check out their "special offers" page. Lots of great deals on there if you can find the right size and color combo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish