Ringor cleats?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Again - for those of you saying that they are absolutely worth the cost and that they absolutely last longer for pitchers and catchers. It's NOT an absolute, they did NOT last longer for some.

Jun 23, 2018
Texas
DD (12U) has been wearing her 1st pair of Ringors for almost a year now. It's all she wears for both practice and games. She pitches and was tearing up other brands almost as fast as we could buy them. We will buy another pair when she outgrows these. It doesn't hurt that her teams org has a discount with Ringor. It knocks about $20 off.

Jan 28, 2017
We have used every brand possible, turf and cleats. We pitch 4 times a week on turf in the off season and turf shoes other than Ringor have been horrible. Some last only about a week. Started using NB molded cleats on turf and lasted longer than anything else. Ringor turfs have been really good but not pitching on turf do to Covid at the moment.

Jul 16, 2019
I have a love/hate relationship with Ringors! My pitcher daughter gets ingrown toenails and the pitcher toe is great, but I agree they are kind of clunky/heavy. We are also tired of rubber bottoms and going in between 12u and 14u and also middle school ball (that never happened)... she just wants to stick w/ her mizuno spikes.

Apr 28, 2019
I have a love/hate relationship with Ringors! My pitcher daughter gets ingrown toenails and the pitcher toe is great, but I agree they are kind of clunky/heavy. We are also tired of rubber bottoms and going in between 12u and 14u and also middle school ball (that never happened)... she just wants to stick w/ her mizuno spikes.

Bandit 2.0 arrived today. Nice looking shoes in white/navy. Pleasantly surprised very similar in weight to NB Velo cleats.
I believe the Dynasty 2.0 are the heavier of the two models 2oz or so heavier.
Thanks for all the feedback. Looks like pretty much 50/50 on like/dislike.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13