Right View Pro and Mac

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 2, 2011
Do you use the RVP basic? I am thinking about getting the RVP basic and running it on my Macbook with Bootcamp. Do you use Bootcamp and Windows 7? Thanks! Also, do you use it for hitting or pitching or both?

Apr 9, 2012
I use RVP Pro for hitting and pitching. I utilize all the videos they offer as well as create my own for my students. I have never used Bootcamp. I simply use RVP Pro as it stands on an Ipad (3) with great results.

Aug 2, 2011
I am surprised it works with the Mac OS because RVP says it is not supported or designed to run on Mac. What OS do you use? Do you think I could use it with my Macbook? I have a white Macbook with a firewire 400 port from a couple years ago. Do you connect your ipad to a camera or just use the one on the ipad? Thanks for the input.

Apr 9, 2012
I do not use it with the Mac book. I use the newest IPad. I do not know how the Ipad OS is different from the Macbook but it is :)

The camera on the Ipad is more than sufficient. It takes better quality video than the videos RVP has in the program.

Sep 17, 2009
How is the iPad version of RVP different from the PC version? Does it have more limited capabilities? Does it have as many compare models -- including fastpitch players? It looks like it could be a great option.

Apr 9, 2012
How is the iPad version of RVP different from the PC version? Does it have more limited capabilities? Does it have as many compare models -- including fastpitch players? It looks like it could be a great option.

It has all the same options. I have the android version as well and prefer the Ipad version due to the convienence of the Ipad, camera, and email options on the tablet.

Jul 26, 2012
What are we talking about?

It has all the same options. I have the android version as well and prefer the Ipad version due to the convienence of the Ipad, camera, and email options on the tablet.

Is this discussion about the $10 RVP apps for Mac and Android or the big bucks RVP program?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00