Replacement grip

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 15, 2012
The grip on my daughter's Stealth Speed is starting to separate. What replacement grips have you had good luck with? Thanks

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
A number of girls on our TB have had their bats re-gripped at tournaments for @ $20. Since 10 of the 12 girls on the team use a Xeno, it is nice to get a different color grip to make it easy to differentiate.

I have also bought replacement grips in the past for under $10 and done it myself. It is not that hard to do, but I have found it works a lot better if you put golf grip tape on the handle before you wrap it. I bet a tennis store that restrings and regrips rackets could regrip a bat for you if you do not want to DIY.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I have regripped three bats for DD with the tater grip. We had to pass them onto friends as she outgrew the bats but they are still in use 3 years later and the tater grips are still holding up well.

Mar 29, 2012
I have regripped a number of bats with miken grips that i got real cheap. regripped a number of rocketechs. the grips on those seem to suck worse than most others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drid