Reliable Online Retailers

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 24, 2013
A few people have purchased bats from CoreSoftball20, a member here, and everyone has provided positive feedback on their purchase.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Thanks for the props folks.

Yes I do sell (LS, Miken, Worth, Combat). Not many touch my prices as I don't need to make a living off the profits of my sales. I also think my service is the best in the game. Not many owners will text and call 24/7 to help customers

Mar 26, 2014
Thanks for all of the responses guys. I was going to use justbats, but I took to long to decide on a bat and when I finally did decide they had sold out. I actually found someone in our league that was selling a slightly used bat, so I went with that just so she could have it for her first game. I will definitely have to contact coresoftball20 when I do get a new bat. Once again thanks for all the sites.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
softball.com, homerunmonkey.com, softballrampage.com, grizzly river sports (I have bought two bats from them on eBay-authorized Easton retailer), steellocker sports and softballjunk.com. I have bought from all of them and have a great customer experience. I especially like Softball Rampage (and their brother store Baseball Rampage) as they have free shipping over $99 and a free 30 day return policy. We don't really have any local sporting goods store options so I order almost everything online. When I was looking for a new catchers helmet for my DD we literally bought and returned 7 helmets before we found the one that fit her. No questions asked - they were outstanding to work with!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad