Reliable Online Retailers

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 26, 2014
I am new here and wanted to ask a question about online retailers. I hope this is not against the rules, if it is I apologize and feel free to delete this post. I am looking to get a new bat for my daughter and the place I was going to order from had quite a few bad reviews, so it kind of scared me off. My question is this, can you guys give me some sites you trust and have had good experiences with?

Apr 8, 2013
for me, homerunmonkey.com has been wonderful. You can catch great deals on clearance bats if you can find the right coupon codes (like a brand new CF6 for $175).

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Just bats is #1 customer service! I once returned a bat, I called them and I had the new bat 2 days later! They had not even received the bat that I was returning yet!

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
All of the above plus Amazon.com. I have had good experiences with them all. As redbirdone said, go online and oftentimes you can find a promo or coupon code. The other option is to sign up for their email and they will send you coupons to use. Mostly though, I use Justbats.com

Apr 1, 2014
baseballsavings.com, teamexpress.com/softball.com, homerunmonkey, justbats/ballglovewarehouse.com, amazon, and various ebayers.

baseballsavings and justbats/ballglovewarehouse have great customer service in terms of returns. Amazon might even tell you to keep the product and send you a new one (this has happened for non sporting goods equipment). The others I have not had to return/exchange anything.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Forgot to mention coresoftball20 on here. He sells and will usually beat every price on the web for current model year new bats. P.M. him if your interested. He's also quite knowledgeable.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00