Rear Leg IR Dead - Film at 11

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 6, 2013
Which is exactly why I said earlier....
Plus I know some of you just write about hitting, I actually show them what I am talking about.
You do have some good ideas ML, but that post is worthless. You are falling into the Chappy habit of trying to ultra analize poster's words, then tweek, change, or add some if they don't fit you agenda. I am talking about hitting, not talking about talking about hitting.

I didn't tweak anything. I even listed the meaning of deliver straight from dictionary. And it doesn't need ultra analysis to see the face value of your words. You say what you mean and mean what you say, it is your problem if you happen to choose the wrong words or descriptions, not mine.

And I mean exactly what I say here, shoulder is only a passive link, not a power source. Hands are in control. End of story. And here is what I have to show for.

fki.gif

How about yours?

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
I didn't tweak anything. I even listed the meaning of deliver straight from dictionary. And it doesn't need ultra analysis to see the face value of your words. You say what you mean and mean what you say, it is your problem if you happen to choose the wrong words or descriptions, not mine.

And I mean exactly what I say here, shoulder is only a passive link, not a power source. Hands are in control. End of story. And here is what I have to show for.

fki.gif

How about yours?
No where did I say. No where did I infer that the shoulder was a power source! I don't have a problem.

Nice tweeking the meaning of my ideas again though.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Which is exactly why I said earlier....
Plus I know some of you just write about hitting, I actually show them what I am talking about.
You do have some good ideas ML, but that post is worthless. You are falling into the Chappy habit of trying to ultra analize poster's words, then tweek, change, or add some if they don't fit you agenda. I am talking about hitting, not talking about talking about hitting.
I must have hurt your feelings somewhere along the way? Either that, or the questions got too tough, and it felt like you were being picked on?

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
And this is hands along for the ride. Took us a while to figure out what he was up to, but we did, huh DG?

Hands along for the ride has NOTHING to do with fusion. They can work just fine....work their *** off....turning the barrel.... without ever moving. AND....on a great swing at the best pitch....they don't move....until follow through.

BrndnSnF.gif

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2012
Utah
You know you all scare me over here so I'll duck in and duck out before I get my a$$ kicked....but what was that quote about old men and saunas from RHCs DD? I lurk over here occasionally and today reminded me of it.

I tried to bait them, but was just a gnat. Lol

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Let me make it simple, shoulder doesn't deliver anything, and the hands are not in for the ride.

There goes "hands along for the ride"….at least now Chappy isn't the only one who has said it. I have said they are far from it. I have explained it all….and not going to do it again….My 37 years now of playing baseball appreciates your expertise though.
MCbarrelturn_zpsb3dda0b0.gif

cruz4_zps75cfc89a.gif

denyitcab_zps1302aeab.gif

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
I must have hurt your feelings somewhere along the way? Either that, or the questions got too tough, and it felt like you were being picked on?

Questions…..why would I need to answer questions. The ones about chains and cho cho trains? You just take the words and twist them around anyway.

Oct 6, 2013
There goes "hands along for the ride"….at least now Chappy isn't the only one who has said it. I have said they are far from it. I have explained it all….and not going to do it again….My 37 years now of playing baseball appreciates your expertise though.
MCbarrelturn_zpsb3dda0b0.gif

cruz4_zps75cfc89a.gif

denyitcab_zps1302aeab.gif

Are you trying to tell me that hands were riding along with the shoulder in those swings? Boy or boy, let me tell you something, there's indeed something coming in for the ride and it ain't the hands!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dionrod67