Rained Out!!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 15, 2010
Just got the e-mail, tonight's game is rained out. This is late April. Games don't get rained out in April in SoCal. Must be global warming.

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
global warming is terrible here too. In the last 2 weeks there has been 1 game played and all of the rest have been rained out...

I am having withdrawals

Nov 5, 2009
St. Louis MO
It definitely rains in Missouri! 1st tourney of the year rained out, but happy to say DD's team got to finish a tourney this past weekend and placed 1st. Weather doesn't look good for this weekend, though.

Dec 4, 2009
Buffalo, NY
You people don't know how good you have it. We had to cancel practice for my rec team Saturday. It was 42, windy and at times snowing. Two seasons here, winter and softball, But at least the ground doesn't move, no hurricanes and snow does melt!

Mar 15, 2010
You people don't know how good you have it. We had to cancel practice for my rec team Saturday. It was 42, windy and at times snowing. Two seasons here, winter and softball, But at least the ground doesn't move, no hurricanes and snow does melt!

And you don't have Arnold for governor...

Oct 19, 2009
Been wierd for April in Ohio. Nice and warm and very dry. Had outdoor friendlies the past two weekends. However, first tournament this weekend is calling for massive rain!

Jan 30, 2010
We had a tourney today in Portage, MI.
The Klash round robin and after a 2hr ride.We waited for an hour before the games were called because of rain.
The girls were bumbed but as one of the coaches it would of been sloppy game play and miserable for the girls.

Jul 28, 2008
We rained out yesterday in the top of the 2nd. Started the game over today and only had to RR games, rather than 3, then into brackets. Made the 1st seed gold bracket only to fall by a run in the semis. Girls played well and we had 19 hits today. Back to practice on Wednesday.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MMMichigan1