Quality socks?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 2, 2012
Are there any brands that hold up longer than the first quarter of the season? For what I've spent on socks over the years I could have bought a brand new bat.

Jan 3, 2014
While we're on the topic of socks, where can we find the really long ones? DD doesn't have especially long or thick legs, but the regular socks don't seem long enough. She'd like some that go higher past knee. DS would be happy to find some like that too, since he insists on "High Pants" for baseball too.

Laker

Nov 30, 2013
DD has used Under Armour and has since switched to Ringors.She says the footbed of the Ringors are way more comfortable than Under Armours and also says her feet stay cooler in the Ringors.

Feb 17, 2015
USA
I'll throw in another vote for Ringor. They make some great socks as well as some of the best cleats on the market.

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
Ringors are very long if you need that, and they last FOREVER. My daughters are both still using Ringor socks from 3-4 years ago in practice. Great footbed as previously mentioned, and they seem to stink less than other socks as well.

Nov 12, 2013
We've used Twin City Prosport Lightweight Tube Socks the last two years and the girls love them. They're a dri-fit material, however, thick enough to be durable and light enough to not bunch up. My daughter is still wearing last season's now for practices. No holes whatsoever.

I've found them for as low as $3.99/pair if buying more than 12 (I do the purchasing for the organization). Great product for the cost!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish