Public service announcement for AZ

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
Third inning of the second game and Alabama gets only its third and fourth hits in the two games…. 0 runs yesterday…. Cant win without a run….

But yeah I think they should have pitched Fouts yesterday. My wife argued that he was saving her for this game which was supposed to be last night if they lost. She is usually much smarter than me but I was right on that one.

Oct 26, 2019
When they made the decision to not start her in game 2 didn’t they think that they were playing game 3 right after? I think when game 2 started they didn’t know game 3 was the next day. Or maybe I’m wrong? Anyone?

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
When they made the decision to not start her in game 2 didn’t they think that they were playing game 3 right after? I think when game 2 started they didn’t know game 3 was the next day. Or maybe I’m wrong? Anyone?
....:) had to re-read that its like a mind twister...words with math question...painful kinda lol

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.
Phew...:)

Aug 21, 2008
They were only supposed to play a 2nd game if they lost. There is no telling how the dynamic of that game would've went had Fouts thrown. From all I hear, she is the heart and soul of that team. Maybe the team came out flat without her in the circle? It's odd how those things work.

Oct 14, 2019
I see coaches every weekend “saving” pitchers in the first game on Sunday assuming they will win against a lower seed. Not very smart.

Dec 11, 2010
They were only supposed to play a 2nd game if they lost. There is no telling how the dynamic of that game would've went had Fouts thrown. From all I hear, she is the heart and soul of that team. Maybe the team came out flat without her in the circle? It's odd how those things work.
Exactly why my wife was wrong!

Bill I might need an expert witness to help me win this argument. I could really use the Dub.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00