Proud Dad Moment...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 18, 2010
Congratulations to you and your DD, however it's an unfair advantage having Javasource as a dad and a coach. :D I feel sorry for the teams she competes against in the years to come.

javasource

6-4-3 = 2
May 6, 2013
Western NY
Talk about unfair advantages, Knight... O looks incredible. Really great progress on the swing, btw... I'll get back to you soon on that video... playing catch-up this week!

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
Yes, it is true. Javasource's DD has a completely unfair advantage.

All girls should have complete klutzes as fathers. Amazingly, my DD #3 has done OK with a father who wears loafers most of the time to keep from tripping over my shoelaces.

Good job by your DD, Javasource. Sounds like she has some good teammates as well. Best of all possible worlds.

Oct 4, 2014
Simply Awesome. I really think it is a testament to hard work with great guidance. so many kids have the desire and drive but do not have the right instruction. Java has openly shared his incredible knowledge with all of us and for that I am very grateful. Thank you Sir. please keep us updated on your dd and students. again congrats to C and you.

May 17, 2012
Sounds like your girls will have an amazing season. Great story....and I agree that the coach is full of it by saying no one can catch her.
\|/|\/|\/|\/|\ (that's my BS flag waving back and forth) :confused:

True Story: First game of middle school ball, my daughter takes the mound and is warming up. The umpire starts the game and my DD's catcher walks out to the mound before the first pitch is thrown. The catcher asks my DD not to throw it so hard as it hurts her hand.

My DD didn't know what to say...

That's will always be good for a laugh even when I am 90.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonAC