Prospect camp

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 21, 2017
OP we got the same letters and emails for that camp with the “I would like to personally invite you...”

Anyway my 2 cents with child #3 going through this. If it isn’t a big financial or time issue then it isn’t bad to do 1 or 2 to learn things like where does your daughter stand relative to her peers. The hard part is you need to be realistic and objective but you can get some good information. For her, she needs to learn what does she like and not like about certain coaches personalities.

If you do go I would also use it to hit up a few college campus along the way and do the same thing, what does she like and not like. She will change her mind probably several times but the more information she the more confident she will be with her decision.

We are on the list because DD has talked to a few coaches involved so we may or may not go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 11, 2012
So I think my DD1 may play your DD this season although out of conference. They didn’t last year but did the year before in FLA. One of her travel team mates just started there as a freshman at Suffolk and playing softball.
Message me, curious both who your DD plays for and who her teammate is that is at Suffolk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles