Prospect camp

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 15, 2008
Cape Cod Mass.
The State camp is just high school players. I did notice the Tufts was 7th and up which I thought was strange for something billed as a prospect camp. MIT, Endicott, and Holy Cross will be at Tufts.

Jun 8, 2016
Is the state school clinic just high school aged girls or is it open to 7th and up like the Tufts clinic?
DD went to a couple of Tufts clinics years ago but they were indoors and just Tufts and were just okay, especially for outfielders.
Just be glad the indoor field isn't the one we practiced on 25 years ago..that was a piece of cr*% :LOL:

Nov 18, 2013
Worst case is that she sees where she stands against a group of other kids playing her primary position, best case one of the schools takes an interest in her.

This in itself makes attending at least one college camp worthwhile.

Feb 21, 2017
The current one isn’t great either.

The Tufts indoor area is bad (if it is still the tennis courts). The lightning is really tough. It is odd because they have some good facilities but that area needs a refresher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 21, 2017
Hey- I did post earlier about going just for the experience but hadn’t mentioned Suffolk.

So I think my DD1 may play your DD this season although out of conference. They didn’t last year but did the year before in FLA. One of her travel team mates just started there as a freshman at Suffolk and playing softball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cputman12