Primed 7' Instant Net at Dick's

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
While at Dick's last weekend, I heard an employee talking about the Primed net being a Dick's brand, and they jumped on the opportunity when Bownet's patent expired.

An observation...The Jug's pop-up net is faster to set up and take down, but the package is cumbersome and awkward. The Bownet-style net is a more convenient size and shape for carrying and stowing in the back of my SUV.

Mar 19, 2014
They might honor this weeks sell price. I know a lot of places will if something goes on sale for less shortly after you purchase.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I saw that too.

The other thing is Bownet has a lot of different types of attachments. Like they have a pitching screen net that is a flater net, stike zone thing, etc. Some look like they will work with the Primed net but I am not sure about some of the others.

Just found and ordered the Bownet Pitching screen through Amazon for $70 including shipping.

Oct 19, 2009
beyond the fences
Bownet is rugged and travels well (airports). The net at Dicks looks very similar
like another poster commented-check the hardware quality as it looks like a knockoff

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrakesii