Primed 7' Instant Net at Dick's

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 17, 2012
Wi
Looks virtually identicle to the Bownet. I don't know anything about it but if they have a display at Dick's I would compare the poles and netting and overall quality against a Bownet. The Bownet is a great product.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
The HC on my DD's team has one. It works great. I haven't compared the Primed and Bownet side-by-side to offer any comments about specific differences between the two.

Mar 19, 2014
I wonder is bownet makes these. I googled "primed 7' instant net" and bownets site comes up as the 4th or 5th down with primed 7' instant net in their info.

Jun 24, 2013
I saw that too.

The other thing is Bownet has a lot of different types of attachments. Like they have a pitching screen net that is a flater net, stike zone thing, etc. Some look like they will work with the Primed net but I am not sure about some of the others.

Sep 18, 2011
I did buy this last night at Dick's for $99. I was a little upset because when I had called earlier in the day to make sure they had one in stock I was told by the guy in the store that it was in stock and that he THOUGHT the price was $49. oh well. Mistakes happen. I am the world's least handy man but I was able to set it up in less than 10 minutes. It is nice to finally have a hitting station in the basement. As it gets used I may revisit this to give you an update (especially re durability), but so far so good (Just need the kids to get healthy so that they can use it).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clawdog