Players sitting on Sunday

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Huskerdu

With Purpose and Urgency
Sep 4, 2011
Amen to that.... our 16A HC would absolutely come apart at a player who would refuse to bunt or ignored signs....and would ask a family to leave the team if a parent came into a dugout during a game trying to explain she couldn't bunt....

At 16A I can imagine doing this, having set that expectation in the beginning. I have a team rule, NOT to talk to players or coaches during the game and certainly NOT within the 24hr rule. This woman hacked me off...

How many others would respond like Pdiddy'd coach?

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
At 16A I can imagine doing this, having set that expectation in the beginning. I have a team rule, NOT to talk to players or coaches during the game and certainly NOT within the 24hr rule. This woman hacked me off...

How many others would respond like Pdiddy'd coach?

At 16A, I'd be furious if the HC of any team my DD was on didn't respond that way. At 12U and older, disregarding coaches instructions and obviously not trying is automatic bench time for the player. Whether the player is asked to leave depends on the team age, level of play, and presence/absence of player/parent behaviour expectations.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mtgeremesz